Monday 7 May 2012

Shepton Sunday

We had a fantastic day at Shepton Mallet yesterday. The weather was in our favour and we enjoyed wandering round, eating honey roast pork sandwiches with stuffing and apple sauce - yum, yum. I must confess that I was a bit out priced for the shop, naturally I have to give my purchase costs down if I want to make any kind of profit, and there were very little 'project' pieces that needed restoration work.

But we didn't leave empty handed, oh no! We left with this....


This is a 1960s chair all the way from America. It has had one previous owner, the gentleman who originally shipped it over in the 60s who has owned it ever since, and unfortunately he recently passed away so it was up for sale. I confess, I am keeping this bad boy for myself.

If it doesn't fit into our future home I promise to sell it.....but I love it. This is my very gorgeous other half cleaning it up for me whilst I cooked dinner, he is such a gem.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment